Frequently Asked Questions
FAQs – Classes
How long does it take to learn clay flower art?
- It is a well-designed course consisting of two curriculums C1 and C2.
- Each curriculum includes 10 projects to be completed and certificates from Decoclay Academy USA are issued upon completion
How long does each curriculum take?
- C1 teaches basic flower techniques and usually can be completed in 10 to 12 classes
- C2 teaches more complex flowers and different flower arrangements techniques and it takes around 15 classes to complete
How long does one class take?
What is the price for a class?
- The price for 2-hour class is £35
- The classes are flexible so you can accommodate it around your schedule easily. No weekly commitment.
Do I need to pay for material?
Where are the classes held?
How can I enroll in your classes?
What if I can’t make it on your regular class days?
Do I need to pay more for individual classes?
Can you teach in my home?
Can I teach this art after I complete the course?
For all enquiries about the classes please contact me
FAQs – Wedding Flowers
What information do I need to provide to get a quote?
Please let me know the following:
- Your overall budget
- Items you wish to order
- Desired flowers, colors and bouquet sizes
- Your wedding date
- Inspiration photos
How do you ship the flowers?
I pack each item individually in many layers of bubble wrap inside a heavy-duty box and use only reliable courier services to ship the orders. Every care is taken to ensure your order reaches you safely however please refer to terms and conditions to find out more about shipping, returns and exchange policies.
How long does it take to craft items that I ordered?
If you have a last minute order request, which causes me to have to shuffle my existing orders, a rush fee of 20% will be applied to your order and any rush shipping fees will also be applied.
I require a 50% deposit at the time you place the order and the balance plus shipping & handling due just prior to the items shipping.